Make Year End Physical Inventory Less AgonizingSeptember 26, 2014
Boost Sales with In-Store VideosOctober 9, 2014
Wouldn’t it be great if your entire staff was fully implementing the Point of Sale software you purchased for your pool & spa company? Whether your business management software is new or a year or two old, don’t miss out on the highest return on your investment through improved processes and procedures offered with your point of sale software. Now that business is coming into the slower season, it’s time to get everyone on board with making changes to improve the way business is done. You likely purchased specialized pool & spa software to gain better control of your business. Now is the time to enforce better use and implementation of your software, procedures, and processes. Now I know this sometimes seem momentous, but you really can do this!
- Require all staff to watch the Video Tutorials online. Staff can usually do this from home or while at work by having access to the internet.
- Be sure your staff is aware of the Operations Manual posted online.
- Encourage your staff to call for technical support when they need assistance.
- Ensure all computers running your point of sale software have the practice company installed. Let your staff know they are to use the practice company for a duration of time (2 weeks, 1 month) and follow up to be sure they are using it. Jump into the practice company yourself and see if sales are being rung up, sales orders are being created, purchase orders are being sent, etc.
- Hold meetings to review what procedures and processes are expected. At this time find out from staff what is working, what is not working, and why.
- Remember you can always pay for a professional trainer to come to your location and train your staff onsite. Consider that the cost of onsite training is a minimal cost to give you a higher return on your initial investment.